learn more about me
but first, thank you for being here!
My most important roles are wife and mom to our boys, but I sure love my career as a Dietitian. I feel so blessed to have found work that I love to do.
It brings me so much joy to help others feel good and live healthier, happier lives. My passion is teaching others how to eat balanced: nourishing their bodies well, and enjoying the foods they love – without guilt.
I want every woman to say hello to balance and goodbye to dieting. Diets are short-term solutions – but your body and your health are with you forever!
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics
- College of Dietitians of Ontario member
- Dietitians of Canada member
- Diabetes educator
- Craving Change certified
- Choices and Changes certified
- additional training in mindful eating, motivational interviewing and behaviour change
A healthy, balanced lifestyle doesn’t have to be so complicated!
I got the degree so you don’t have to! I’ll take the complex science of nutrition and turn it into practical advice that is easy to understand.
I’ve been working as a dietitian for over a decade and most of my clinical experience has been working on interdisciplinary Family Health Teams across Southwestern Ontario.
Who I've worked with:
I've had experience working with clients with a variety of conditions, in different stages of life.
- type 2 diabetes
- polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- prenatal nutrition
- infant feeding
- toddler/child nutrition
- high cholesterol
- high blood pressure
- vegan and vegetarianism
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- celiac disease
- food allergy and intolerance
- early stage chronic kidney disease
- sports nutrition
- fatty liver disease
- over-nutrition and malnutrition
let's get personal
I was born and raised in LaSalle, Ontario, Canada and I’m still here! Growing up, my life revolved around softball. I even got the opportunity to compete in the Little League World Series for Team Canada! (#humblebrag)
What better way to get to know me than a list of things that bring me joy?
- my kids + husband
- time with family and friends
- trying a new restaurant
- recipe books that double as home decor
- being in the kitchen (bonus points: alone)
- helping others transform their life
- reading product reviews
- shopping and finding sales
- going to church
- a relaxing bath with a candle lit
- sipping a latte on the front porch
I share a more BTS (behind the scenes) look into my life, meal ideas and shopping finds over on my Instagram. Plus share some of my favourite things in my Amazon storefront! #affiliatemember