learn more about me
but first, thank you for being here!
As a wife and mother of two boys, my most important roles are at home. However, I’m also a passionate dietitian who adores her career.
Nothing makes me happier than supporting others in their journey to a healthier and happier lifestyle. I strongly believe that a healthy lifestyle should not be restrictive or boring. It’s important to find a way to incorporate all of the foods we love into our diet while still maintaining balance.
My ultimate goal is to empower every woman to embrace balance. While diets may provide short-term solutions, prioritizing your physical and emotional well-being through a balanced diet is a lifelong investment in your health.
At the end of the day, a balanced life is a happy life. And as a dietitian, I’m here to help you achieve just that. So if you’re ready to start your journey to a healthier, happier you, let’s get started!
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics
- College of Dietitians of Ontario member
- Dietitians of Canada member
- Craving Change certified
- Choices and Changes certified
- additional training in mindful eating, motivational interviewing and behaviour change
A healthy, balanced lifestyle doesn’t have to be so complicated!
I got the degree so you don’t have to. I’ll take the complex science of nutrition and turn it into practical advice that is easy to understand.
I’ve been working as a dietitian for over a decade and most of my clinical experience has been working on interdisciplinary Family Health Teams across Southwestern Ontario.
Areas of Specialty:
- behaviour change
- weight loss
- heart health
- sports nutrition
- prenatal nutrition
- infant feeding
- toddler/child nutrition
- ‘picky’ eaters
a little more personal
What better way to get to know me than a list of things that bring me joy?
- my kids + husband
- time with family and friends
- trying a new restaurant
- recipe books that double as home decor
- being in the kitchen (bonus points: alone)
- helping people
- reading product reviews
- shopping and finding sales
- going to church
- a relaxing bath with a candle lit
- sipping a latte on the front porch
I share a more BTS (behind the scenes) look into my life, meal ideas and shopping finds over on my Instagram.
Plus share some of my favourite things in my Amazon storefront! #affiliate
START YOUR JOURNEY TO BALANCE
with my Balance Basics guide
In this 15-page guide, you’ll learn:
- why diets don’t work long-term, but balance does
- how to balance your macros
- the habits of successful balanced eaters
- common reasons why cravings happen
- tips and tricks to building a balanced lifestyle!
*You’ll also be subscribing to my balanced nutrition newsletter.
You can unsubscribe anytime.